WESCO Careers: Project Coordinator | Seattle, WA
Job Code : 6101 TA
Division : WESCO Distribution Inc
Location : Seattle WA US 98188
Job Type : Full Time
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor’s Degree
Category : Retail/Wholesale, Electronics, Energy/Utilities
The Project Coordinator assists with tracking and coordination of project activities. Specifically responsible for tracking, scheduling, coordination, documentation, and requirements of project assignments.
- Support the projects team by coordinating, participating, and managing project management documentation.
- Maintain tracking of action items and follow up with the Project Manager to ensure timely reply and/or action.
- Assist in the development, planning, and execution of meeting agendas and distributes any required materials.
- Monitor aspects of project execution to ensure timely contribution by team members.
- Assist with identifying potential bottlenecks in processes and works with the project management team members to resolve issues.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Liaison with appropriate personnel and department managers as appropriate when performing project activities.
- May perform incidental project management including planning, research, analysis and implementation of deliverables/action items.
- May act as team lead on small projects.
- Interpersonal, conflict management, and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze workflow/processes
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
Please submit resumes to: